God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, December 09, 2005




2005 Christmas Tree:

We don't have a very big tree but it is ours! If you look at the bottom picture you will see the Angel ornament that Susan made for me and the Red Bird that Michelle gave to me about 8 yrs ago. I treasure them both.

The tree is totally decorated in keepsake ornaments. It has all of the ornaments the kids have made over the years and also all of our halmark and disney ornaments. It makes it a very one of a kind tree.

I would like to get a larger tree but I never seem to find one that is as full as the one I have now. This one was a Moutain King from Sears...I've had it for 25 yrs now and it was expensive when I bought it. So I really hate to think about getting rid of it but at the same time I'd really like a 6 or 7 foot tree.

Enough from me I hope you have fun looking at my tree! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Liway said...

Jane...your tree is awesome. Brayden is so into trains right now...he'd love that!!! I love the little angel that Susan sent us. She's so precious! I was lucky enough to get one too! Your decorations are sooo meaningful. I can't wait for the keepsakes that Brayden will start to create shortly!!! It was fun looking at your tree!!!

Michelle said...

I have an angel for my tree as well! Jane, your tree is beautiful!!!