Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
A few Christmas pictures! Hopefully I'll have the family portriat tomorrow.
1. Family portriat Wesley, Brian, Jerod, Erin, Sabrina, Audrey and Jane
2. Erin future Daughter in law, Jerod oldest son and Brian son in law at my mom's
3. Sabrina and Cortes at my moms.
4. Wes and Tiger at our house Christmas Morning
5. Jerod, Erin and Ripley opening presents
6. Sabrina, Cortes and Ripley
7. My mom Audrey.