God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Scrapping:

Well I actually managed to do some scrapbooking last night. I finished a 2 page layout of our Christmas tree. I will try to get it posted tonight. The worst of it is that my nice clean scraproom now looks like a tornado went through it. Why oh why do I make such a mess when I scrap. I have paper everywhere, I think every embellishment I own is scattered all over the room along with all of my rub-ons and paint and everything else known to man. I really need to learn how to scrap in a nice clean way!

If anyone has any thoughts on how in the world I can learn to scrap without a mess I would love to have help. Does every one else make such a mess? Or is it just me?

Is everyone ready for Christmas! Do you realize we only have 11 days? I can't believe it's so close I'm so not ready. I have not done the first bit of baking. My house is so dirty I hate to walk in the door and I just plain don't have the energy to do anything. I'm going to try tonight to at least get the living dusted and swept. Hopefully, Wes will get the computer out of the middle of my living room today and unload the dishwasher for me.

I still have folded clothes sitting on the kitchen table from where I folded them on Sunday. It just seems like I don't ever get anything totally finished. My idea of heaven would be to crawl into bed and wake up when spring gets here.

Ok enough of this! I hope everyone has a happy and fruitful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

11 DAYS!!!! I have NOTHING done. I haven't even addressed Christmas cards let alone scrap!

Jane H said...

LOL! Yes 11 Days! I guess I wasn't the only one not paying attention to the calendar. At least I looked at it yesterday.