God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, January 02, 2006



Additions!!! Since Ohio State is winning I decided I would watch the game and scrap at the same time. The first layout is for my oldest son and his girlfriend for the little 8 x 8 book I'm doing for them. I tried to make it very simple since There isn't a lot of room for embelishments and they like the simpler style. The second is a simple 8 x 8 layout for my mom's brag book nothing special just a simple quickl layout. She doesn't like what she calls my fancy stuff. The names are on the back of the layout just the way she wants it!

Monday January 2nd, 2006

My Ohio State Buckeyes play today at 4:30. I hope they can pull out another win at te Fiesta Bowl. It's getting to be home field for them 3 times in the last 4 yrs.

I had planned on going to Columbus today bu I really don't want to drive in pouring rain and wind. It's nice and warm about 62 but man the storms are nasty. We had terrible thunder and lightning last night, and my back and side yard is flooded from all of the rain.

The worse is we are supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow, I wish the weather would decide what it's going to do. I would rather it stay either warm or cold. I appreciate the lower gas bills but everyone is going to be sick with all of the weather changes.

I am trying to decide if I want to scrap today...I really need some good pictures. Or I need to scan some of my second rate pictures of when the older kids were babies and see if I can fix them.

For some reason I can't seem to get motivated today. I guess I've lost my Mojo again. I really want to pick up a clipboard to alter. I just don't feel like doing more of the same. I guess I should look for a pattern to do an acordian fold mini album.

Well that's it for the good! I hope everyone has a productive day.

1 comment:

Liway said...

Great layouts Jane...I love that 8x8 size. Still, it would have taken me two days to crank out what you did while watching a game!!! I'm sure your rellies will love them!!! That's an awesome family picture!!:-)