God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year, it has offically been 2006 for about 25 minutes. I hope that all of my friends have a Happy, Safe and Healthy new year.

I didn't get as much scrapping done as I wanted too! And today it is today I need to do laundry and clean up the house a little. I can't beleive that I've done nothing today but layed around in my sweats and scrapped. Well if been on the computer a lot too.

I'm debating on whether I should get a bowl of ice cream or just go to bed. Jake's been laying on the couch snoring for the last 2 hours. He should be good till about 3:30 and then he will be good until about 9:00 a.m. I just wish he would stop needing out in the middle of the night.

Oh well guess I should go to bed. Happy New Year once again.

2 comments:

B said...

Gosh I am behind the times (as usual). NOT New Years here yet.

Love your blog!
Happy New Year!

Michelle W. said...

I vote for the ice cream.

Happy new year!

Michelle