God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday afternoon update. I got all of the classes I wanted at CKC in St. Louis. So I'm really excited about that.

The news from my best friend isn't that great, it's what we were expecting but that doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

But, no mater what the doctor says we still love our little one no matter what! She will always hold a very very special place in my heart.

I came home tonight and fixed dinner, chicken breasts with BBQ Rub, stuffing and corn. Then I started on the never ending pile of laundry.

While the laundry was washing I worked on this layout. I've about finished all of the layouts for Jerod and Erin's Brag book from Christmas. The paper is Junkitz Winter, there is a Rob and Bob mini clip board painted and it has Perfect perals stamped on it and acrylic bits attached to it. The flower is just a silk flower with a MM brad. Rip is Go West Acrylic letters.

A pretty plain and simple layout but I like the way it turned out. It's a little different.

3 comments:

Liway said...

Jane, I love the title and the clipboard...great job! Are these layouts 8x8??? I just love what you've been doing lately!!! Awesome job!

Jane H said...

Lisa they are all 8 x 8 for Jerod and Erin's little brag book.

Michelle said...

Jane, thank you for everything regarding Madelyn. I have such a wonderful group of friends who have really helped me through this. I love all of you! Thank you for being like a sister to me.