God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wednesday January 10th, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day. I get to register for CKC in St. Louis. I have 3 classes planned for Friday and 4 planned for Saturday plus the crop. The best part of the whole thing is I'm spending 4 days with my best friend Michelle and I get to see Madelyn her beautiful little girl.

I'm also getting to take 3 classes with Michelle so I won't be in a class along with no one I know! I'm really excited about the expo this yr. Last yr it was ran by another company and CK bought them out. Last yr the classes were more geared towards beginner scrappers and this yr they seem more geared to what most of us are which in intermediate. We know the basics we want to learn more in-depth.

No for the complaining part of my blog! I'm TIRED!!!!!! I just can't seem to get to sleep or if I do go to sleep I'm awake in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. I know I've not been taking my RA meds the right way so I have a feeling that is part of it.... so I'm going to try to be really good and take everything right on time for a week or so and see if my body decides to listen!

So what is everyone looking forward to in the coming few months. Me I'm excited for Wes, going to miss him but excited. I'm looking forward to some of the new scrapbook paper lines and most importantly the possibility that I might get to go to Disney this spring or summer.

No comments: