God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sore and exhausted! I had to paint my mom's back bedroom today. I thought I just had to do the ceiling but I ended up having to do the whole room. I'm so so sore and tired. My elbows are screaming and so are my legs and hips.

Why does mom not rember that I have RA and it really hurts me to do stuff like this. But, I don't feel like I can tell her no so I do it and pay for it for the next 2 weeks :(

Well I talked to Wes this afternoon! He is offically dating Erin now a little girl that is a friend of Rhain's. I wonder how long this will last :) Wes has a habit of dating a girl for a while and then becoming just friends! I hope things work out for him!

He is excited about working at pin trading. He had Downtown Disney orentation today. He found out where customing was and also where he logs in and all that stuff. Tomorrow or Monday he thinks tomorrow he has Merchandising training where he will learn to operate the cash registers and that kind of stuff. Monday is as far as I know is his first full day at work and he will work from 2:00 p.m. till 12:00 p.m.

1 comment:

Liway said...

Oh Jane...I'm sorry you're so sore! I can't believe you painted a whole room in one day! I'm in awe! That would take me a week! Boy...Wes is sure venturing out! A new job, a new home, a new girl?? He's got lots to keep him busy!! Good for him! That is sure to make the transition away from home easier! I'm happy for him!!! Take it easy for the duration of the weekend ...you need some rest girl!!!