God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, March 20, 2006

I was fixing my tea this morning and laughing at my cup. I’ve been using Wes’s Goofy cup and it has a lot of info on him. Did you know that Goofy made his first movie appearance as “Dippy Dawg” on May 25, 1932? In 1939 his name was changed to Goofy? So there you have your Disney trivia for the day!

I managed to get my layout up on Sassacraft this weekend and I got a really nice note from one of the girls on Scrapbook Supply. I guess I was for sure in the running there. One of the girls is not real happy I’m not one of the finalists so I guess I’ll stick around over there and see what happens.

I figure this is my last week at Sassacraft. My layout isn’t up to even my normal standards this week. I think there is just too much going on in my life right now. I need to get organized for CKC. Sabrina graduates from Law School on May 12 and I leave that night for Florida for 6 days.

Just a lot going on ad to the fact I think I have a doctor and eye appointment the week I get back from St. Louis so the next few weeks are very busy.

I’m thankful today for the fact I still have a job.

3 comments:

Heidi R. said...

Have fun on your trip...you sound like a busy girl!! :)

Michelle said...

Love the new photo Jane!!! And don't work yourself too hard. I am interested in finding out what happens at Scrapbook Supplies.

Liway said...

Hey Jane...thanks for the disney trivia!! Too cute! Love the new hairdo. It really suits you. I'm growing mine out right now ...so I can pin it back too!!! (rolling eyes) I like short better, but Wayne would like to see it a little longer! UGH! So we'll see. I might end up cutting it too! LOL!