God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Sorry I've fallen so far behind on my blog. I thought today I'd show some pictures of my son, Wes and his fiance Erin with a few of their friends. For those of you that don't know Wes and Erin are working at Disney till the end of the summer.

For the scrapbookers that read my blog you want to check out Life Preservers Shellye the owner is getting ready to do a DT call. I really like Shellye and she really cares about the people that frequent her board. She's active with it and cares what goes on with it. Not like so many that never show up on the boards.

I hope everyone has a great hump day.

2 comments:

Liway said...

Hey Jane....great pics! I love all your Disney pics! I'm glad Wes is having a great time! Thanks for the heads up about LPS. Good luck with your entry! ITA - Shelly seems great. Anyway...regarding your comments on "my" blog - go ahead and scraplift the square's one. I scraplifted that idea from this months CK (I think). Also...those big photo corners...I just cut a square out of cardstock (1 or 2 inches) and then cut it in half diagonally and then notch out the middle. I hope that makes sense. I didn't really know where to post these responses. I could have added comments in my blog...but who ever goes back and re-reads their own comments on someone elses blog?? We barely have time to read the blog...LOL!!!! Anyway...I hope you don't mind me commenting here! :-)

Jane H said...

Thank you! I appreciate the info now I need to try it.