God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, March 17, 2006


This is the layout that got me Immunity for last week. You had to have 3 or more pictures. I'm happy with the way it turned out. Nothing real fancy but very much me plain and simple. This weeks layout is going to be a real headache. I think I have an idea but I really didn't want to do another 2 page layout but I think I'm going to have to! I am planning on killing 2 birds with one stone though. Scrapbook Swede has a contest going for using Urban Lilly and doing something about you. So if I play this right it will fit for both and I can up load to Scrapbook Swede at the end of next week.

My best friend is trying to plan a disney vacation I so hope she gets to go. I know she needs it desperately! But, at the same time I hope they decide to come visit me and have a laid back vacation.

Work is the same everyone still worried about their jobs. According to director she hasn't been told we have to cut the budget but if we do it would amount to 12.8% which means 4 people have to go. I sure the heck wouldn't want to make that decision. I am now to the point go ahead and tell me my job is abolished and I'll bump someone in another office. I have 12 almost 13 yrs there are a lot of people under me I can bump even though I would hate to do that to someone. And boy would the office be tense but I have to have a job.

My thing to be thankful for today is that I have some of the most wonderful friends in the world. And 3 of the greatest kids I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Liway said...

Great layout Jane...I love the colors you chose in this one and the pictures of your family are fabulous!! Good luck with the UL challenge! I think you've got a great idea there - killing 2 birds with one stone. Don't worry about the job - it will all work out. Sometimes you just have to look out for #1!!!