God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Well lets get the bad news done first. I didn’t make the Design Team at Scrap til Dawn. Now the good news is I will be in Walt Disney World the 2nd week of May YEAH!!!!!!!!! I’ll be staying at Old Key West so I get to stay at a deluxe resort.

Mothers day in my happy place sounds really nice. Not much other news here just normal every day stuff. It’s turned back cold it’s only 36 with strong wind so the wind chill is 26! We were in the 70’s yesterday, and calling for snow tonight. The old saying wait 5 minutes if you aren’t happy with the weather and it will change is sure true!

I should hear tomorrow if I made it to the 10 finalist at ScrapSupply Store. If not I swear I’m thinking about just giving up. I get so tired of all of the sorry we don’t want you. Why is it some people make teams and I really don’t like their stuff and neither do a lot of other people I know and others who I love their work are like me they submit and submit and never get any where. Can you tell I’m a little out of sorts?

Oh well Life goes on.

My good thought for today is that in less then a month I’ll be in St. Louis with my best friend and in less then a month from then I’ll be in Florida enjoying the sunshine.

3 comments:

Lita said...

don't worry about not making the design team...there are too many too count that would love to have you on board their team. I am going to send you a link of all the places that need people. You can DO IT!!!!

http://www.trumba.com/calendars/pubs_calendar

Liway said...

Looks like you have a lot of people searching out teams for you Jane. I hope I didn't send too many emails today! That's the pits...but hopefully you'll get some good news tomorrow!

Looks like the next couple of months are going to be good ones!!!

Jane H said...

Lisa I am excited to get the information you sent. I am going to try for 2 of the 3 :)