God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wooohoo Immunity baby! I threw this together last night to meet a challenge on LPS and decided to do something that would work for the immunity challenge on Sassacraft and guess what I won Immunity! I'm not crazy about the layout I feel like it kind of clashes but if it works that's all I care. Thank you Forsythia for blooming at the right time and for being my favorite bush!

I have made it to the final 12 on the Sassacraft Survivor. I will either be on the judge panel or in the final 5. And my best friend made it just as far. I just wish that Christy, Lisa and Susan had made it with us that would have been so awesome.

I leave for CKC in St. Louis in 13 days I can't wait to go to learn new techniques and ideas. I have been noticing that simple clean lines seem to be making a come back in the magazines. So that bodes well for me. I'm kind of a plain simple scrapper.

My thankful for today thing is that my children are all healthy and happy.

1 comment:

Lita said...

lovin the paisley on this. Cool colors too! You bet you won immunity!!! I have lots of confidence your going to take it to the end girl!