God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, April 17, 2006

I was tagged by Andie! One of the sweetest young ladies I know. I'm supposed to write 5 things about someone I know.

I think I'll write about Michelle :) Michelle is the sister I don't have and I could write a million things about her:

1) She is the sweetest person you will ever meet but she has backbone and not afraid to stand up for what's right when necessary.
2) She is an awesome scrapper that doesn't seem to realize that she is.
3) She is the most awsome mom in the world, Madlyn has Autism and Michelle has so much patience and love in her. You can just see it shining out.
4) She is a friend! What more do I need to say she is a true friend.
5) Michelle is a beautiful person inside and out.

I'm going to tag: Michelle http://twistedsoda13.blogspot.com/ , Lisa http://liway5.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Liway said...

Oh really!!! Tagging ME, are ya??? I don't get mad Jane...I get EVEN!!! LOL!!! I'll get on it tomorrow!!!

I like your 5 on Michelle! She's awesome!!! :-)

Jane H said...

LOL! I love you and know you read :)

Lita said...

tag...I'm it!!! hehehe! I'll post it on my blog tomorrow girl!!! Keep on scrapping sister!!!

Michelle said...

Well Jane, how sweet of you!!!! You sure made my day :-) And you know I think the same of you dear sis! {{{{HUGS}}}}