Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
Thursday, May 11, 2006
I think we have all had those days when you just want to sit down and cry. Well last night was that kind of night for me. A friend was hurt and I did the hurting and I’m so sorry and sad about that.
I have to learn that not everyone has built the tough shell that I have. I guess fighting with the awful disease of RA and the nasty comments some people make has given me the tough outer shell and I let a lot of stuff just roll off my back.
I have apologized and I hope that my dear dear friend realizes just how much I do love her and her family. That I would do nothing on purpose to hurt her and that I want to remain a friend for the rest of our lives.
Here are 2 layouts I can't decide if I like or not? Opinions?
From Treasured Scrapbooking 5 things I like about being a mom blog challenge.
1) I love watching my children become responsible loving adults.
2) I loved when they were little the special times when they would curl up beside me and we would read a special story.
3) I love that I always have a friend a phone call away. Since my kids are all 20 somethings we have became friends and that's just the most wonderful thing.
4) I like being a mom because I can now see a lot of my mom's mannurisms and sayings coming back to haunt me. It's like my own personal joke on me.
5) And what else is there but LOVE!!!!! Love actually ties all of this up!