God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, September 25, 2006





Michelle not only did OU play your mom's favorite team they wipped us up with a mop! OU played awful!

I know you are all probably tired of my pictures but I'm going to post a few more.

The puppy is me playing with focus, lighting and shutter speed. The next to pictures are looking over the edge of the American Falls at all the rocks at the bottom. And the hotel is the Sherton in Canada that we had dinner at.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Jane, I am loving all your photos!!!! Keep them acoming!