God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, October 27, 2006

SHE PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that doesn't mean much to some people but to me it means my daughter, Sabrina passed the Ohio Bar Exam on her first try. I have a lawyer in the family. I had the greatest belated birthday present in the whole world.

I'm so proud of her...shoot I'm proud of all my kids but this is one of those great moments.

I have 2 more to make it through college and I'll feel like I gave my kids everything I possibly could. They won't have to struggle from day to day the way I always have. They will have an education!

Oh and I have the greatest friends! I had a wonderful birthday, thank you to everyone that wished me Happy Birthday it was an amazing day.

Oh I almost forgot! We are having a benefit crop on Life Preservers on November 4th. It will benefit Andrea's boys who have HUD a blood disorder. It is free to join the board, you don't have to buy kits. But, once you see the awesome kits you will want one :)

And here are a few of my latest DT layouts.


4 comments:

andie smith said...

wow!!! congrats Sabrina!!!! i was just hoping online to check!!!

christina said...

WOOHOOO CONGRATS SABRINA!!!!!!!!

Awesome LO's too!!!!! i can't wait to get the bottom one LOL

Michelle said...

Congratulations to Sabrina!!!! And Jane, LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts and projects.

Kylie said...

YOu sure do have some great layouts there, very nice work and BTW, congrats on your daughter, what an achievement.