God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Feeling a little better today. Not great but better. You can see more of Wes and Jenna's wedding pictures at Flickr. The wedding was beautiful and I can't wait to see more of their pictures. I didn't get any in the church because I didn't want to mess up the photographer.

Jenna's grandparents are absolutely the most caring people I've met her grandpa reminds me of my dad. And her grandmother is just such a wonderful person. I really liked her Aunt Debbie and Uncle Roger and her dad's sister and her other half along with her Uncle Ted were all great people. Jenna if you happen to read this tell Aunt Debbie I hope she wasn't hurting to much after the wedding.

I do have a lot from the reception. I do need to get at least 2 more cards. Shooting in raw I filled up my cards quickly! I have about 60 pictures and some aren't great. I still need to go through them. I'm getting better at shooting and at photo editing. Not really having to do much in the editing other then an occasional crop and some adjustment with levels. Especially like Saturday with the wedding and the poor lighting I'm doing a lot of levels adjustment but with good lighting very little.

I am planning on taking a lot of pictures of Michelle and Shanes baby. If Jenna and Wes were closer I would do the same for them. But, hopefully since Wes has the 7D he can get some great shots. I doubt I make it up for the babies birth. Hotel rooms are so expensive I just can't afford it. If it wasn't for the hotel I could. I can drive it for about $100 round trip and with my cooler I could take enough food not to have to buy out. But, I can't pay $117 a night for a hotel :(

I just don't have that kind of money :( And I so want to see the baby and also watch Jenna change and grow as the baby gets bigger.

The ultrasound is tomorrow I really hope they scan it and send it to me I would love to have a copy of it. I don't know if they are planning to find out or not. If they do I'll let you all know. Also I hope that Wes remembers that he has a baby afghan in the car for Jenna and the baby :) Wes if you are reading this get the afghan out and get it washed :)

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Michelle I'm so happy you, Madelyn and Jim are all on the road to recovery!

God Bless all!

No comments: