God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wow Thanksgiving is day after tomorrow. I have so much to get done!!! I still need to clean house and strip beds and get ready for the dog sitter. I leave for MA in just 3 short days.

I've talked to Wes, 2 times in the last 2 days. He's talking to me again which is a blessing! I've missed my kid!

I'm so behind on cleaning up pictures and I don't think they are going to get done right now :) I still have a scraproom that is totally in a mess. I pulled a ton of stuff out for the class I taught on Sunday and I've still not got it put away yet. I'm hoping to get up in the morning and get a lot of stuff done and then run to Lancaster to get my free $75 gift card for test driving a new impala. I can't turn that down :)

I also need to do the shopping for my Secret Santa person. I have some great ideas just need to get the stuff. Life Preservers is having a secret santa and we limited it to $20 which I think is great. Not so much you can't be in it but enough that you can get some nice things.

I don't know when I'll get a chance to update again. Not sure if the hotel has internet access if it does I'll try to get some pictures and update the blog while I'm in MA.

I hope all of my friends have a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Donna C said...

Great photos Jane . Enjoy the trip and I am so glad your ds is talking again ! That is definately something to be thankful for .