God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Migraines STINK!!!! Had a Migraine from you know where yesterday; it started so strange, I’ve never had one start like this one did. Usually mine start with a pain in my neck and a funny feeling. This one started with a tight chest and just a sick all over feeling. By the time I got half way home it was a full blown can’t stand the light, can’t see, sick, vomiting migraine. Lucky I was able to take a couple Relapax and keep them down and it went away. Sure wasn’t my idea of a fun night.

Bandit was out hunting this morning I sure hope he’s on the porch when I get home after Tiger disappeared I am scared to death every time the cat goes out. Jake and Bandit have come to an understanding, and no longer fight with each other but I still don’t think they are going to become friends.

Tomorrow is Sabrina’s baby shower, looking forward to seeing everyone; Sabrina, Erin, Michelle, Esther, and all the rest of the girls. I can’t wait to get my hands on that little doll baby McKenna, of course I knew Grandma Jennifer will get first dibs. I need to find out what size she’s wearing so when I am out and about I can pick her up a little something. I found Maya a cute little top and jeans the other day…I can’t believe she wears a 3 T top and 2T bottoms! And she’s doing great with her potty training…only an occasional accident at night.

Tonight is a crop at Cross Court, I found a few things the other day when I was hunting for Erin and Jerod’s wedding book! Erin’s colors are Black, White and Silver….going to make it hard to do a book….but it should be stunning when it’s done. I need to get up to Hobby Lobby and find a book for it. I also need to order some black and white Bazzill Card stock. I found this really cool K and Co velum like paper to go over black card stock for the main picture of them I’m on the hunt for Silver Bazzill and also silver or white flowers…I can’t wait to start on this book.

Does anyone know of a great Black, White and Silver line? I know the old BG Black Tie but I’m out of it. Can you think of any other lines other then Die Cut with a View?

No comments: