God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF!

Wow it’s been a long week….and I think the weekend is going to be super short. I have so much I need to get done and no time to get it all done.

I’ve got to find time to mow this weekend. And I would love to get my curtains made but that doesn’t look to promising.

I had stampin’ up last night I’ve got a home party at Christies tonight and I also need to run by Jill and Neil’s and pick up a box of baby clothes Mel sent down to Sabrina. So it’s run run run all weekend.

This is a daily devotion that a friend of mine posted….I really needed this today I hope it touches all of you….

The awareness of God's presence with us is encouraging and heartwarming. It is as if we were two friends seated beside a rippling brook, enjoying a gentle breeze on a warm spring afternoon.

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me," says the Lord. Revelation3:20


Come near to God and he will come near to you. James 4:8

"A friend loveth at all times..." Proverbs 17:17 and Jesus is our friend!

This is in another book I have that I read from time to time as I was going thru it I see I should pick it up more often....
Nobody has ever measured,
even the poets,
how much a heart can hold.
Zelda Fitzgerald

No comments: