God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good Morning Good Morning Good Morning! I finished pre-college today; it’s so nice to know that you are done for the year.

I am all ready to go to Sabrina’s if Miss Mikaela ever decides to make her appearance; I keep telling Sabrina that Mikaela is going to be just like her. I talked to Sabrina last night and she sounds so tired. I feel so awful for her I wish I could take this for her. I just hate seeing any of my kids hurting in any way.

Oh and if you want to read some great info on HP follow this link and read what JK said on the Today Show. But, remember it does have spoilers so don’t read it if you don’t want it spoiled.

I have to talk to Brian some where in my house is my disk with his Brazil pictures and I absolutely can not find it. It was lying on my computer desk but I have pulled everything off of it…cleaned all the disks up and checked them all and can not find it! I have no idea where it went. The only thing that I can figure is maybe when Jerod picked up papers and stuff to throw away he grabbed it by accident.

I want to work on those pictures for Brian’s Scrapbook but until I find them I can’t. I guess I’ll have to get him to send them to me again. It’s so frustrating! I have all these ideas floating around in my head and no pictures to use with them. I so want to work on these. I also need to start to work on Jerod and Erin’s wedding album but I want the album first so I can put the pages in it. Unfortunately I didn’t make it up to Hobby Lobby last week when they had albums on sale. So now I have to wait for them to go on sale again. It just really gripes me to pay full price for an album.

If anyone is interested in seeing some unbelievable scrap booking sign up with Life Preservers. The gals on there are doing some of the most amazing work! I just look at it and go WOW! I am so amazed at the talent that is available in such a small group. The change in styles is what really wows me; we have a lot of gals that did CM style and have now branched out and they do the most amazing work.

And more importantly then the art work they produce is the love that these girls share. I can not think of a more loving, caring, understanding bunch of ladies! I just want to say thank you to all of them…God Bless each and every one of you!

Love to all,

Jane

2 comments:

Linda said...

I was checking in to see if Mikaela had arrived. I hope she comes soon and all goes well for your dd. And good luck finding your missing disk.

Unknown said...

Ahhh Jane, you are so sweet!!! I love Life Preservers...love the friendships and love all the creative juices I get from visiting. You are a sweetheart - and you do beautiful scrapbooking as well. :-)