God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, July 09, 2007

I had fun tonight I played with Jenni Bowlin paper and with some over sized chip board. It's so fun to play with some new things. Here is what I came up with. I have a bunch of new things that I got the other day to play with. I need to get some pictures cleaned up so I have something to scrap.



Vickie and Nancy two of my LPS friends have put my name in to a friend of theirs for her DT. I really appreciate them but Beth is a professional designer and I'm not nearly her level. And the girls that she has on her Design Team already are all manufacturer designers; top level people. But, it made me feel good that the girls thought I was good enough! So a special thank you to both of you!

Tomorrow we will have a better idea of what is going on with Sabrina. And tomorrow night at 12:05 I will be watching Harry Potter. I can't wait to see the new movie and the 21st I'll be in line at 12:01 for my last HP book. I'm so excited but really sad at the same time. It's kind of sad that this will be the last book.

So needless to say tomorrow night I'm coming home and taking a nap so that I can stay awake for the movie and also get back up the next morning.

Well it's late and I need to head to bed. I'll try to get some stuff posted tomorrow.

God Bless,

Jane

2 comments:

LadySnow said...

I like how you changed your template around. It's nice to see a picture of the family. :)

Dee said...

Your Blog looks great and I LOVE the layout you posted here with the Jenni B stuff. Aren't those die cut labels the coolest? You did a fab job. Thanks for the kind words on my Blog too. You are a good friend and a special lady.