I was tagged by Kraftyscraps (Verna):)
I have to post these rules, give seven random facts about me, then tag seven others.
1) My vacuum cleaner died tonight so instead of spending $200 on a vacuum that will die in 2 yrs and broke down and order a dyson animalI always wanted on since I first saw them. I found it on line got 20% off and will get a rebate from Mr. Rebate and also credits on my credit card. So I'm probably not spending much more then I would going to wally world and getting a cheap vacuum.
2) I love to read. I don't know if I love to read or scrap the most but I do love both of them. Nothing I would rather do then sit down with a good book and tune out the world.
3) I have a soft spot for animals. If I could afford it and had the room I would adopt every dog and cat in the country side. I hate seeing an animal in pain or being abused.
4) I honestly think that my scrapping is at best acceptable. I honestly don't know how I've managed to be on 2 design teams. I think there are so many better scrappers then I am.
5) I am blessed to have some of the best friends in the world. Not many people are lucky enough to have the kinds of friends I have and I thank the good Lord every day for such wonderful friends.
6) I'm a reality tv junky! I don't think there is a reality show on TV I've not watched at one time or another including Road Rules and some of the other MTV shows. My fave Reality TV show is Survivor.
7) And my 7th thing is that this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do! LOL! Well maybe not but it sure was hard for me to do! I had to really think to come up with this.
Ok I will tag Michelle, Dee, Jill, Sandra, Christina, Rebecca, and Donna. Have fun with this ladies.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."