God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Still NO Mikaela I’ll update that first. The doctor’s office is supposed to call the hospital this morning and let Sabrina know when she reports for induction sometime today. It will probably be late this week or early next before they are able to get her in.

We should have a new baby before to much longer.

I know that several of my friends check many times during the day for baby updates. So to all my friends keep checking for baby news I promise to post as soon as I know something. I will also send you all pictures as soon as possible. Life Preservers ladies I’ll call Michelle as soon as I can and she will post. The Shaker Box I’ll post as soon as I can get home for all of you. And CI I promise to call Vickie ASAP, she’s 4th on the list after my mom, Jerod/Erin and Michelle. So the telephone chain will work I promise. Oh and Mel you are right after Vickie I have you programmed into my cell and will let you know.

In the mean time I’m working every day and trying to find a dog sitter now. I may have to take Jake to Columbus with me when Sabrina goes into Labor. My entire list of dog sitters figured we would have the baby by now and are leaving for vacation before school starts back up in September or in the case of one her mom fell and is in the hospital. Mom can take care of Bandit if it comes down to it so I may have to take food up to her for him. And Jake will have to go up with me maybe he can stay with Jerod and Erin.

I need to call them and check about that after we know the date for induction. So, I guess it will all work out.

I do have Mikaela’s blanket all finished but the month and day. It shouldn’t take me more then 15 minutes to finish it up. Then it will need washed and pressed.

I guess I should close for now, have fun and try not to swelter to much in the heat. We are supposed to be extremely hot for the next week.

God Bless,



Lady_MSnow said...

I better be on your list! ;) I sure hope Mikaela decides to come instead of her mommy having to be induced. Maybe she is just waiting until Later Friday so her Daddy can be with her all weekend. :)

Dee said...

So excited for you Jane! Can't wait to see pics.