God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Didn’t get as much done last night as I had hoped. But, I do have all of my disks transferred to my hard drive now. Still need to do the desktop.

I managed to finish up the last of the laundry and put it all away. Got my bed made and the electric blanket on it; still need to make the spare bed. I also got everything packed up for my crop on Friday; now I need the pictures to arrive.

Tonight I’m going to run the sweeper, mop the kitchen floor and make the spare bed. Then this weekend it’s yard work, trim the shrubs at both houses, trim the pine trees at my house and seal the blacktop at my moms. So one very busy weekend….oh I forgot I also have to mulch and get all of her flower beds ready for winter. Then Sunday I have to go to Columbus and find material to make the curtain for her living room. Oh the joys of being a single child LOL! Don’t get me wrong I love my mom but she can work me to death with her list of chores.

Not much going on other then the same old same old. I picked up an old Danielle Steele book last night and started reading it while I was waiting for disks to transfer. It’s letter from Vietnam I’ve not read it in a long time. Pretty decent book, I’m usually not to crazy about her stuff but then I can read about anything when I’m desperate for reading material.

A special thanks to all of you keeping my friends families in your prayers it means so much to me. Love all of you gals. THANK YOU!

Take care and have a safe and happy weekend if I don’t get back on tomorrow.

God Bless and keep you,

Love Jane

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Jane you have got to be the busiest person I know! You need to take it easy!!!