God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I won't say good Saturday morning but I will say it's Saturday :) The creeping crude that everyone at my work has had, has now struck me :( The only good part of it, is that typically it only lasts about 24 hours

The great thing about today is that this time next week I'll be at Elizabethtown KY enjoying a weekend of scrapping with great friends. I'm so looking forwards to this!

I've started watching for flights to Disney Since it's as cheap or cheaper for me to fly as drive I need to start watching costs. Right now the tickets are really expensive. If they continue to stay high I may fly into Jacksonville with Sky Bus and then drive rest of the way. It's kind of nice having a start up airline based out of Columbus, especially since they offer some $10 one way trips :)

Today is Ohio State Football and tomorrow I'll probably watch the Brown's play. I watched part of the Indian's game last night they won again 4-3 over the A's I don't normally watch baseball till close to the end of the season. I find that I have a hard time sitting through the whole game.

Well I need to get off of here! I hope everyone has a fun weekend.

God Bless,

Jane

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness Jane!!! I am speachless!! What a bunch of really cruel things to say!! Soemday Wes will want his mom to see HIS baby!!! Londyn isn't just Jenna's baby!!! All she is doing is hurting her!! How sad!!!