God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We have a beautiful day today, 74 with 47% humidity and a nice breeze. I wish I could be outside to enjoy it.

I was lazy last night and didn’t do much, so tonight I’ve got to do a load of light and dark dress clothes. I’m really picky about my dress clothes so I always have 2 loads of them.

Then I would like to start really working on page kits for my 2 upcoming crops.

But, what I’m really excited about is I should have a nice big hard drive sitting on my front porch when I get home. Micro Center had a 320 gig hard drive for $99 this past weekend. Since I am totally maxed out on my lap top and desk top for storage space I bought the hard drive. I can’t wait to get all of my pictures off of my computers and all in one space. Then I won’t have to worry about losing any of them. After I get them all backed up on DVD’s I’ll take the DVD’s to the bank so that they are safe.

I also need to sit down and complete Rachel’s bride shoot some time this week or next since I’ll be out of town the end of the month. And also Sabrina and Mikaela are spending a couple of nights next week with me and I will want to spend time with them.

Mikaela is growing so fast. She is 10 lbs 10 ½ oz and 22 ½ inches long already. She is so cute she just grins at you when you talk to her. She is also starting to try to bat at stuff, she has this inch worm thing that plays music and counts numbers and she loves to watch it. It has eyes and she stares and stares at the eyes.

She did great this past weekend at sleeping at the house. We put her down about 10:00 in her pack n’ play and she slept till 5:45 then she went back down about 10 and slept all the time we were at the parade. She is such a good girl, as long as she has a full belly and a dry/clean diaper she is happy.

Wow I just took my break it’s awesome not just nice outside! Wooohooo a great day I so wish I could be outside!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alli said...

so glad you are getting to enjoy little Mikaela!!!! Enjoy your nice weather..maybe fall is on the way!