God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Well it’s back to work today. Our heat broke yesterday but the humidity is still with us. It’s like walking through a damp curtain outside. It’s not raining but the air is so full of moisture you are wet by the time you get from your car to work.

I had a great weekend…I got some quality time with Mikaela she went to bed early slept about 8 hours and was ready to play at 6:00 a.m. Mommy and daddy were still tired so Grandma got to sit and talk to her and play a little. We discussed the whole big old world and learned a whole slew of new nursery rhythms. Mikaela has started smiling and trying to talk to you when you talk to her so it’s so fun. She loves having someone talk with her. My mom was holding her on Saturday and she was so fascinated with mom’s voice she just smiled and smiled.

This is going to be a busy week, I have a ton to get done at home and I have a scrap crop on Friday. I need to also get some page kits together for that and for Scrap Pink. Mom wants to trim my hedges this coming weekend and I’m supposed to do some stuff up to her house can’t remember what it is but I know she has a list.

So if it’s nice on Saturday I’ll be trimming hedges and doing stuff for mom. Then Sunday she wants me to go shopping for her and find a couple of yards of material to make a new curtain for her kitchen window. She got her new wall paper up and now her valance doesn’t match.

I guess I shouldn’t complain I love her dearly but I do get tired of doing so much on the weekends. I would love just one weekend with nothing to do but what I wanted to do…which would probably be absolutely nothing (grin)

I need to get off of here…to all my friends I promise to catch up on your blogs in the next day or two. I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. Talk to you all soon.


Love,

Jane

No comments: