I've been tagged once again this time by Linda :)
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I will let you know I don't dare tag anyone else because I've tagged everyone I know :)
1) I'm going to share what a friend did that I think is very appropriate. Like her I'm very spiritual but I don't attend church. The last two churches I've attended talked about HE$$ all the time instead of God's love. I think of God as a loving kind caring Lord and I don't want to be preached to about HE$$ I want to hear about his love.
2) Most of you know I have RA and Fibromyalga...what I don't share I probably shouldn't here since it sounds like I'm whining is that I never live a day without pain. I would give everything I own to have one pain free day. Just one day!
3) My house for yrs had a revolving door of kids in and out. To this day I still consider those some of the happy times. We were so poor that my couch had no stuffing in it and I kept a blanket over it but my house was always full of kids and love. And I miss that time so much.
4) I love animals but I'm sure you all knew that...but my dream is to someday get a English Bulldog. I love them they are such a big dog in a little dog body. If your wondering which dog I'm talking about this is a picture of a white one as a puppy I would love a little white male.
5) Wow this is getting hard I've told so much on myself. I've got a problem with scrapbooking. I really need a 10 step program to cure myself. I think about scrapbooking all the time. I can be sitting at work and I start thinking about how I would like to do a layout.
6) I would love to visit Isreal some day! I am amazed that a group of people who had nothing and had almost been annihilated can take a desert and turn it into a country and survive with countries that hate them on all sides.
7) And last but not least I love to read. I will read anything when I'm desperate even the dictionary. I always have a book that I'm reading.
Ok like I said I'm not tagging anyone because I've tagged just about everyone :)
So this will stop with me.
Today is my birthday so tonight I am really celebrating :) I'm going to have my monthly blood work done. Go home and pull up some more carpet and get up in the morning and wait for the Cable guy. Doesn't my life sound interesting.
God Bless and lots of love and hugs to all who take the time to read this.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."