God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Woohoooo it’s Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m doing scrapbooking tonight at my little mini LSS! I can’t wait to get up there. I went up at lunch and played for a little bit, I got another frame cut out and the outside of it covered. I still need to do the embellishment on it. It will be a Christmas frame made out of BG Fruitcake.

I also have a bunch of pictures of Mikaela I want to finish up and also some more of Brian’s Brazil pictures. He promised to get some Amazon pictures to me in a few weeks. Right now he’s helping my mom out by scanning some photos for her. So he has both hands full with that.

Tomorrow Time Warner is supposed to be back for the 2nd time. Supposedly, they ran out of High Def boxes before they got to me last Saturday. I just love spending all Saturday morning waiting for them to show up. I would like to go into the Farmers Market and get some Apple Cider. After all it’s fall and cider is on!

I supposed it’s good in a way because I’ll get my house picked up and my laundry done and then will have the rest of the day to do what I want. I may start pulling the carpet up in my spare room. I really can’t stand that carpet any longer. Even if the floor isn’t in that good of shape it has to be better then that old carpet. I would also love to go back to hard wood floors in my bedroom but my carpet is still in good shape so not going to do that.

Sunday I’m going to help my mom make a curtain for her little window in her kitchen. She used to sew all the time but for some reason she doesn’t think she can do it so I’ll have to help her out. Oh well I need to spend time with her any way; and I truly do enjoy my time spent with her. It just seems like by the time I work all week there isn’t much time on the weekend for just chilling.

Ok enough complaining, I’m sorry for my friends that are Indian fans. Hope they do better tomorrow night. I’ve heard all day from Heather about how tomorrow is going to be the day. I hope she’s right, I know she will be heartbroken if they lose.

Need to get off and get buys I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.

Love to all,

Jane

No comments: