God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, November 12, 2007

I hate colds!I don't know why I end up with so many of them, well I do but I wish I didn't have so many!I'm stuffed up once again!

Oh well I took yesterday and today off and did very little. I wish I had felt like finishing up my room but I didn't. I suppose I still have plenty of time.

The LPS DT judging is in process. I wish everyone the best of luck! I will miss being on the team but I'm sure we will have a wonderful new team. With lots of talented ladies!

I'm sorry I still can't post full face pictures of Mikaela I'm sure you all understand. But here is a couple layouts I did today. I hope you enjoy them.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are precious, beautiful layouts Jane. Good luck with the judging! :-)

Linda said...

Beautiful layouts! Feel better soon!

LadySnow said...

I love them. Very nice. ;)

Til said...

Those layouts are just fabulous! Hope your feeling better!