God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, December 17, 2007

I must have the most interesting life in the world considering how many times some people view my blog :)

To be honest I have a very very boring life. I work, I go home spend some time with the cat, fix dinner and scrap a little. Occasionally I do something a little different like go up and visit my mom.

7 Days till Christmas are you ready yet? I think I'm ready I do need to run to the bank tomorrow but after that I'm finished.

I can't believe how fast it's snuck up on me. I didn't even bother to put up a tree this yr. I just got by with my little villiage and the tree in it.

So what are everyones plans? Having family in or just celebrating with immediate family? What you having good to eat?

I'm sure next yr I'll do the tree and everything since Mikaela will be so into the tree and all next yr. Speaking of Mikaela she is growing up so fast! She's 15 lbs and 26 inches long. She loves her exersaucer and can twirl clear around in it. She also knows how to make the apple head bounce up and how to roll the rattle. She's so funny in it...she doesn't sit down at all, she insists on standing up the whole time she's in it.

Brian has my camera right now doing Christmas pictures of Mikaela. I can't wait to see them. Brian's mom has a huge collection of snow men and they are using them for props :) I had planned on going up to their house this weekend but with all the snow, sleet and ice I just stayed in.

Jerod and Erin if you are reading I hope that you are feeling better Bud! I'm so sorry you are having to deal with the flu. It's really nasty this yr. We have had it go through the office once already. I'm blessed my flu shoot seems to be working.

To everyone else and I do mean everyone!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy reading and leave me a comment when you have time.

Love and Prayers for all,

Jane

4 comments:

LadySnow said...

I bet there will be some very cute shots of Mikaela. So sorry to hear that the flu is going around. How bad was the weather down there? It didn't get as bad up here as we anticipated...which is alright by me. :D

Sharon said...

It will be nice to see the pictures of Mikaela. She sounds sweet. Hope the weather doesn't get you down! It finally got cold here, 28 this morning. The high was 48. Take care.

Til said...

Jane, I love visiting your blog, what is really nice is you stay on top of updating! I try to get in here once a day....I can't wait to see the new shots of Mikaela! Have a great day!

Andrea said...

I can't wait to see the pics of the li'l missy!! I bet theya re so cute!! She is getting big!! WOW!! Almost caught up to Rowan!!