God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well I'm keeping up with the layout a day challenge ;) It feels so good to be using up so many of my scraps. This is scraps of Basic Grey and I'm not sure what the stripped paper is. I also used my stamps and some stickapotomas stickers.



I'm finishing up the last of my laundry today and also playing in the scrap room. I actually cleaned up a bunch of my paper and put it away yesterday. I can't believe that this month is almost over!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful. Blues are my favorite. What are the curlies in the corners? Wires. Each one of your pages has some special element that just makes it go POP.

Andrea said...

WOW!! I love that LO!!! Perfect!!!

Unknown said...

I love that page! Of course, you already know that - I love all your pages! LOL And yeah, time is FLYING!!! I have to start planning Ethan's bday in March already!

Alli said...

great job keeping up with the LOAD challenge....I have only missed ONE day!!!!

LadySnow said...

Looks like you have been very busy!

Joyce said...

love the LO Jane. You are doing great with the daily challenges!!