God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Wooohoo yesterday was a great UPS day! My Vera Bradley Bag came and I got a free change purse with it. I love my bag and the box it came is was really styling too!



Not only was it a great mail day I also managed to finish up the layout for Day 3 at Big Picture Scrapbook I also got Day 4 done and posted. So I kick some scrapbooking booty.




And the best part of the day is I got home to Bandit sitting patiently at the door waiting to go out. No messes, he was such a good boy all day. There was still a warm spot on the bed where he had laid all day and slept! He went out and pottied and came right back in where it was warm. He did go out this morning so I’ll be able to run down to the grocery and pick up some stuff I need tonight.

I plan on parking my car tonight when I get home and not move it again till Monday. Gas is $3.19 to $3.29 here! (GASSSP) I can’t afford to do anything but drive back and forth to work. I put $50 worth of gas in my tank yesterday morning when I caught gas at $3.09. I got to the station just before the gas truck pulled in and the price went up. When I was just about finished pumping the gas truck pulled in and by the time I paid my bill they were out changing the price!

I hope everyone has a peaceful and wonderful weekend.

God Bless,

Jane

8 comments:

LadySnow said...

I know...the prices are absolutely terrible! I feel like I can't take the children anywhere. :(

Til said...

I was lucky enough to pay $2.97per gallon 2 days ago, but my car is parked undercover and probably won't move until we go to Church on Sunday! Your purse is........
DA BOMB!!!!!! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

what beautiful layouts! and of course, i love the bag. hehehe

Sharon said...

Wow, I LIKE that purse. My husband will tell you I've got a thing for purses! I've been looking Vera Bradlys for awhile usually on ebay. Did you did you order yours online?

I know what you mean about gas. GASSSSP is right. I used up a lot the last 3 or 4 days with company etc. Wow.

Michelle said...

Cool bag and layouts!!! I am lucky to live just 2.5 miles from work and we haven't been driving around town too much because the price for gas is just outrageous!

Sharon said...

PS Your layouts are wonderful, so creative!

Andrea said...

Cool purse Jane!!! I love it!! Gas is expensive her too!!! It makes it so you can't afford anything other than gas!!

Linda said...

Your bag is very pretty and so are your layouts.

I can't get over how expensive gas is. I had the price change happen to me too. They were changing the signs as I was still filling up my car. It is so crazy, no wonder I have become a hermit.