God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Quick and dirty trip report for all of my loyal subjects! Hehehehehe

I left my house on Wednesday the 16th and drove up to Jerod and Erin’s. I took them out to eat at Smokey Bones and then we headed back to their place and I crashed for the night. Thursday morning bright and early 5:00 a.m. I headed to the airport for my flight to Orlando! What can I say you all know what a mess it is to get through security now! Shoes off, lap top and all that kind of stuff out of bags and in bins; it takes you 30 minutes to get redressed and everything stuck back into where it goes.

Flight was very uneventful other then the plane was packed and not a seat was empty, we arrived on time and I walked over to the Disney Magical Express! Can I just say that Orlando airport is just too long to have to walk from one end of it to another? Disney Magical Express is wonderful! I put the tags on my bag and put them on the plane in Columbus and never saw them again till that evening in my room; no hassle no mess just get on the bus and head to the World. I was at Disney by 10:30 and believe it or not in my room with my frig delivered. It was warm when I left Ohio it was 40 and when I got to Disney it was in the high 80’s so needless to say Jeans and t-shirt was not the dress for the day so I went to the shop at Pop Century and picked up a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Changed clothes and headed to EPCOT.

This is the time that the Flower and Garden Festival is going on at EPCOT so I spent most of the morning and afternoon doing nothing but taking pictures of all the wonderful flowers and the architecture at EPCOT. Michelle and Jim called me about 2:30 and said they were on their way; so I went over to the Magic Kingdom so I would be close when they called and said they were at the resort. I meet them at the Polynesian they were lucky as always; and were upgraded to concierge! We rode the monorail while we waited for their room to get ready and then checked out their room. We had dinner that night at ‘Ohanna’s yum lots and lots of grilled Shrimp! Then we went back to the Magic Kingdom for a little bit and headed back to our rooms!

Sorry didn’t mean to get in so much detail. So I’ll start this back up tomorrow! I promise pictures as soon as I get them cleaned up!

I hope you all are having a great week! Enjoy your weekend!

Love,

Jane

3 comments:

Verna G. said...

Sounds like you had a great and easy going time, Jane! I can't wait to hear more and see pics. :)

Linda said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a fun trip. Looking forward to more of your layouts of the trip.

Til said...

What a relaxing time it sounds like you had!