God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Wow where to start so sorry I’ve not been on much. I’m fighting an awful sore throat, and I think I’m getting a sinus infection. If I’m not feeling better by Thursday I’m going to urgent care. I don’t want to be flying with an ear infection or something else and the misery that I fight every time I fly any way.

I’ve got to get busy this is my month for Guest Scrapper at 4 Scrappy Sisters…Lisa told me my kit is one the way. I can’t wait to play. I’m also trying to learn more and more about digi scrapping. I think as I learn more I can bring my digital up to the standards of my paper layouts.

I have so much I want to get done in the next week. I got my The Scrapbook Site kit yesterday…let me tell you Lisa packs the good into those kits and they are so beautiful! I just want to fondle the paper before I use it. I’ve got to get my scraproom cleaned up before I can play though. It’s a disaster I need put everything away and start over. If I feel half way decent when I get home tonight I’m going to try to clean up a little and I’ve got to finish my packing.

Oh and while I'm thinking of it don't forget to stop by The Shaker Box and grab Robin's awesome In the Garden kit.

I need to remember to tell Sabrina to stop every night and take care of Bandit and the fish…since she’s driving by anyway Maeghan asked if Sabrina could do it instead of her having to drive out.

I’ve got to get a car seat while I’m in Columbus this weekend. I will be picking M up from the babysitter a couple of nights a week when Sabrina is in conferences. We want to kind of keep her on her normal schedule. I love spending time with M; I’ve never been around such a happy baby. She never cries unless she is just totally exhausted. She spent all day with me Saturday and never fussed once.

I’ve got to tell a cute story I know your thinking oh now grandma at it again! But, she lets you know when she’s ready to eat. When she was ready for lunch she crawled into the kitchen and patted her chair. When we finished eating lunch and I let her out of her chair she was sitting playing with her toys. About a ½ hour later she crawled over to her diaper bag and tried to pull out a bottle. When I asked her if she wanted it she gave you that bright eyed yes I want it look. I gave her the bottle and she went to sleep and slept for 2 ½ hours.

How many 8 month olds can tell you that well what they want? I love it! Ok enough grandma bragging! Sorry!

Anyway I want to give a shout out to Rebecca I love your DT work you rock it! And also to Von! Way to go ladies you are both such awesome scrappers!!!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks Jane I really needed that! You are the best!

LadySnow said...

So does that mean Sabrina got the job she applied for if she is going to be in conferences?

Andrea said...

Jane you brag all you want!!! She is super smart!!!

Linda said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying time with Mikeala. Congrats on the guest scrapper spot!

Til said...

How fun is M!!! Smart too! Glad your having so much fun with her. Congrats on the guest spot too! Wow your getting really popular!

Verna G. said...

Congrats on the guest spot, Jane! Love hearing your M stories, too. She sounds like she's growing up so fast.