God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I know that I've promised to finish my vacation story and I will just wanted to show you a few more layouts.

I also want to remind everyone that there is a National Scrapbook Day crop at The Shaker Box this weekend.

Here is another layout with Robin Blankenship--Mad Scrapper Design Adventure is Fun.



I also found time to work on a layout for The Shaker Box's May Creative Team Sponser
NinaScraps at Orascraps.

This kit is called Lena's World

3 comments:

Nicole Carro said...

Love your digi stuff Jane, especially the Disney layouts.

Linda said...

Pretty layouts, love the bright colors for the Disney one. And such a cute puppy too!

Andrea said...

Wow!!! You have been busy girl!! I lvoe all the LO's!!!