God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Morning all! Went this morning and got my hair cut! I've managed to do 2 loads of laundry unload and reload the dishwasher and start a load of clothes all before 10:30 this morning.

Tomorrow is Erin's Bridal shower. I know you all know how much I love that young lady. she's the best thing that has happened to Jerod in a long long time.

I scrapped a little last night and if everything goes right I'm going to do some paper layouts in a little bit. I did 3 layouts last night and I am very happy with how they came out.


Credits:
Dreamweaver
by Elizabeth Quintana

Brads in flower (no idea)

Font
Walt Disney World Script

Credits:
Home Sweet Home by
Amy Sumrall

Font
monotype Corsiva

Credits
Paper and elements--Touch of Autumn-mad scrapper design
Label Maker-- mad Scrapper Design

Font: Walt disney Script
You can find Touch of Autumn here.

1 comment:

Linda said...

More wonderful layouts! I like the last one and the stitching details