God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, May 30, 2008

RikkiScraps is this month's sponser at The Shaker Box and the first layout is some of her paper and torn edges! I just love the way this came together. You can find Rikki's stuff at Polka Dot Potato and at The Shaker Box


paper and Elements Rikki Scraps ==Bootleg Flowers and torn edges

Word art by JHollon

Font: CK Alis WrittingGoudy StoutWide latin

Rhonna Farrer- color my world brown, green paper and red bird and overlayRhonna Farrer - accents acrylic TagLiving in a digital world - kate teague brushupc code= shannon freeman's brushKisting Birds ==Kaagard Love in ParisFont: Ali's Writting


Font:Bickley ScriptPapaer and Elements -- Tropi Girly by Wendy Page

Wow do you realize it's almost June!!!!!

It sure doesn't feel like it in Ohio. We have been in the 40's at night! It's been cold!!!!!

Tonight I'm getting to babysit Miss M, she's going to spend the night with me. S and B have their reunion this weekend and are co-chairs so they will be very busy!

I am in love with my Wii Fit! I've exercised every day this week and I'm having fun doing it. I can't do it this weekend unless Miss M takes a nap but I'll be back at it on Monday. I didn't think I would like to do it as much as I do. And surprisingly you work up a pretty good sweat!

I hope eveyrone has a great weekend and I'll catch up again on Monday.

Love and Hugs to all,

Jane

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'm glad to hear you like Wii fit. I've been thinking about getting it.

Joyce said...

I might have to look into that Wii fit..anything that makes undersizing fun is a must have!!!!

Dee said...

Love the latest LO's, especially the one of you. That frame around your photo is to die for! wow!