God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Well I got mowing done, my bathroom scrubbed from ceiling to floor and new shower curtain and rugs put down.

I've also been playing with some more digital.



Credits:
paper and elements
Nauturally Touch-fabella

Chipboard D. Inkskip

Walt Disney World Script
CK ali Writting







Credits:

Paper and elements touch of Autumn mad Scrapper Design

Franklin Gothic B






naturally touch Elements and paper by Fabella
chipboard by D.Inkskip

Font: Lucida Handwriting

Right now I have a heck of a cold I don't know how I end up with so many colds! I'm really tired of having a runny nose and a sore throat.

If every thing goes right tomorrow I'm going to finish cleaning my house and try to do some paper scrapping.

I hope everyone takes time to remember what this long weekend celebrates. Remember our men and women serving our country. And say an extra prayer for them and their families.

God Bless,

Jane

3 comments:

Til said...

Hey Jane, your really rockin the digi's! wow~

I hope your cold goes away!

Sharon said...

Hi Jane. Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. I see a lot more fantastic scrapbook pages! Your's are always so pretty. I hope you feel better. have fun scrapping this weekend.

Linda said...

More beautiful layouts! I really like the last one. I hope you are feeling better.