God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Well mom made it through her cataract surgery ok. I had to spend 24 hours with her they didn't want her alone. She was very shaky yesterday but doing much better. She had a follow up appt today and the doctor is happy with everything so far. I head back to work tomorrow! I'm more then ready to get back :)

here is what I worked on while mom was having her surgery and afterwards for all the time I had to work! These are all created with NinaScrap at Oscraps.com kits!



Credits:
Nina Scraps
Clarisse --- brown, green, brown, blue paper, corner element, journaling tag, ribbon, flower and alpha


Madeleine-- Staple


Font --Tall Paul


This is where the McGuffey readers that everyone in the 1800's learned to read with were wrote. It was a residence at that time. it was renamed McGuffey at a latter time.
Credits:


Nina Scraps---madeleine


Font - Brush Scrpt Std



Credits:
Nina Scraps
Madeleine: paper and elements


Fonts:
quigley Wiggly



Credits:


Nina Scrap--
Prime of Life


Brush Script Std


Credits
Nina Scraps:
Brightside of Life


font orlando

Sherie if you happen to read this it was so fun talking to you last night! I miss you gal! Take care of yourself we are going to get together :)

Love to all,

jane

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Glad your mom is doing better & great job on all the LO's!!