God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Totally swamped at work all of my programs need closed for the year and we are opening the new year.  Not much else going on other than me playing with my stamps and copics. 

I've made lots and lots of cards I'm in love with playing with copics!  I also found a new love flourish stamps.  them on top of the magnolias and cc designs I'm in big trouble :)

Here are my newest:




The first card is a Sarah Kay stamp and the papers are mostly doodlebug.

The second is for my son in law who is an awesome dad. The Stamp if Flourish, the sails have c4 blended tip to tip method with the blender pen. boat is e31-33-35 flag is r22, 24, 29, water is bg000 and sky is bg 21;. I inked it with tim holtzs blue jean destressing ink I also stamped Happy Father's day with the tim holtz ink. I have no idea where the paper is from I've had it in my stash forever. Oh and I stamp and color copics on Hammermill #80 card stock

2 comments:

Amooretto said...

Those are really beautiful cards! I love the embossed look you gave the father's day card!

Sandy said...

Great cards and awesome copic coloring!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog ;o) I hope that you have a wonderful day!