God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

This is my take on the 7 Kids College Fund challenge you can get to it by clicking on the blinky at the right.

I didn't have any dots so I made my own dotted paper by running card stock through my big shot and using the cuttlebug folder dots.  I then took rouge fluid chalk ink and ran over the top of the dots  I also put polka dots on Tilda's shirt with my white inkessential pen.  The little magnolia is Love Me Tilda.  The paper is super old Crate Paper and I used the following copics:
Red: R20, R81, R83, R85--- Blue:  B12, B14, B16 ---Yellow Red YR 61, YR68 ---Yellow Y26, 21, 11, 13---Cool Grey C0, C1---Earth Tones E0000, E000, E00, E11


8 comments:

Julie said...

Cute card! I love the bright coloring.

Thank you for joining our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

LINDA W. said...

Great card I love your color choices and your coloring,
Good luck on the challenge.
Thank You for comming to my Blog
and the nice comments that you made
Linda W.

Manuela said...

Hi Jane! This is such a sweet card! ♥

Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
Manuela

mycardz said...

Awwww, what an adorable card! Your coloring is so pretty and just perfect for this little cutie! So glad you could join us for our first challenge at 7KCF! hugz, Mary

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute Tilda card and the flourish sparkly effect is cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Amber Hight said...

What a fabulous card Jane! Love how you have her sitting on the ribbon, CUTE! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Lisa said...

Super cute project! I love that Tilda! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge this week!

Annika said...

Wonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love that cool bling swirl. Thanks for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika