God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Everyone that want to learn more about coloring with your copic's come on over to Simply Scrapping, we have a great group of girls that are to quote them:

If you want an honest critique of your work and would like some tips or tricks on how to color or improve the coloring on your image please label your post with the word "Critique". Having your work critiqued will improve your coloring significantly by showing you what you could add or take away from your coloring to make it POP! It not only allows you to see what you can improve, but you will learn by everyone else’s critiques too. You will start to look at the submissions a completely different way! Lastly, I love this group and the people in it. I enjoy the supportiveness and kindness. I would love to be able to extend this comraderie to others who enjoy coloring with Copics. Would you please post about this group to your blogs and facebook etc. Thank you and please feel free to post your ideas, suggestions and comments to this discussion. Big Hugs, Colleen and Lisa…

So come join us for Lessons and challenges and a chance for some honest opinions on your work.

Take care,

Jane

1 comment:

Angela B. said...

I love Simply Scrapping! Definitely a bunch of good people there! I have posted a link to the web site in every post I have made on my blog for any challenges I entered there.