God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mojo back

Hi all started taking a wonderful copic Class at simply Scrapping (btw, still time to join)  But, it caused problems with my coloring I'm finally getting it back.  this is my latest card.  Wish I could get a good picture to show you all the sparkles on it everything and I do mean everything was sprayed with Glitter mist and lost of stickles and copics .

The Stamp is from Magnolia and called Snowy Hugs.  I think this is one of the best stamps from this release.




 Here is a close up of the coloring I was pretty happy with it I used the R39, 37, and 35 reds normally I find they don't blend well but they seemed to work well on the xpress paper.  the jeans are B91-93-95-97 you can see but I used the silver pen on the hats and in real life they just sparkle.  I also used the magnolia doohicky dies for the snow flakes and the holy leaves.

9 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

This is just so cute Jean. It really makes a huge difference the type of paper you color on. So glad to hear you're enjoying the classes. I wish I had ordered this image when I placed my order. It's so acorable...
Blessings,
Barb

Norma said...

Jane, what a delightful card. Beautifully put together. Usually I can double click on the picture to blow it up so I can see all the itty bitty details...LOL So yes, I can see all your glitter. Love the snow flakes you've added on the ground and on the broom.

Hugs,
Norma

Candy said...

I am waiting for this image to come back in stock - I love it!
My goodness your Copic colouring is fantastic :o)
Great card !
Hugs, Candy

Tracy S said...

This card is awesome! I love everything about it! Your coloring is amazing.

Only By His Grace said...

Lovely card Jane.
I love this image but haven't got it. Maybe next year now.
Your coloring is lovely and so are the embellies.
Hugs Maz

Pat said...

Hi darlin'!! What a gorgeous card!! I love this little imge too...and your vibrant colors and beautiful coloring definitely do her justice!!! Pat Frank

Chris said...

A beautiful card Jane and your colouring and shading is so wonderful. Love the die cuts and all the sparkle too. Have a nice Sunday. Chris :)

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Jane,
Super duper cute Christmassy card. Love this image! Wonderful job. THanks so much for sharing.
Blessings to you~
Leslie Avila

Ann said...

What a sweet card; it's really adorable!