God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I colored my first Mini yesterday man are they small!  Wow!  really an interesting coloring. The card is for my granddaughter's Valentine.

Here is the card I made the outside has Dinner Tilda and the inside has the mini Dinner tilda.  the paper is all Jenni Bowlin, I used R39,37,35 for her outfit, shoes are c07, 06,05, 04 and her hair is done with y11, 21, 26.



17 comments:

justme1972 said...

I love her necklace, and the charm - very cute!!!

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Cute cute cute! Love the little minis.
Blessings,
Leslie

Myrna said...

Jane your red is beautiful on Tilda! Love those pearls! Your granddaughter will love her card. Myrna

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Jane, your granddaughter will love her Valentine....cute, cute! You did an awesome job!

Rene said...

How cute are these girls?!? Great job! Tilda looks great and your papers are awesome!
Rene :D

Chris said...

Oh how cute. Love the necklace.

Unknown said...

Wowzie!!! Gorgeous Tilda card!! Love the red outfit and necklace she is wearing! I didn't know there were mini Tilda's and I am sure it was hard to color!! Beautiful card g/f!! Hugz, Colleen

Card Crazy said...

Love seeing all the creative ways to use Maggies and mini Maggies. Your card is darling and I know your gd is going to love it.
Sue S.

Cassy said...

So pretty! Love the "pearl" necklace!
:o)
Cassy

cabio's craft corner said...

That's so cute Jane. Love the mini matching Dinner Tilda inside. Your granddaughter is going to love this one totally :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Cute, cute, cute, Jane! I love this card and Tilda's red dress. The black gingham ribbon goes so well with the red! Hugs, Cami

Anonymous said...

Aww, so sweet. I love the pearls she is wearing, great touch. Also, really great job with the reds!
hugs,
Shell

Anonymous said...

OMG this is gorgeous....I just love this use of the Mini and normal Tilda and your coloring is wonderful....
hugs

Pen to Paper said...

Jane, I love the black and white with the contrasting red. Very cool!

Hugs,

Jackie

The Scrappy Cottage said...

So cute, like the way you did the inside of the card with the little mini......

Misty Olsen said...

I love these stamp sets. I am going to buy some soon.