SPARKLY THINGS DISTRACT ME BLOG HOP
If you are looking for the next stop after Karel's blog for the Sparkly Things Blog Hop you are in the right spot.
I'm Sneezy (Jane Hollon) and my sprakly thing is a card:
If you click on the photos it will bring up a larger photo and you should be able to see all the sparkle. Everything has been sprayed with glimmer mist. The bazzil is the sparkle bazzil. The stamps are Magnolia's and they are colored with copics. Karen Foster Pattern Paper, magnolia flower and dangle gems, Queen and Company star gems, Prima I believe gems on the side of the castle, leaves were cut from bazzil with Magnolia dohicky die cut, martha stewart punch used on the bottom of the card, spellbinder label die used to cut the label and Happy birthday stamped from Flourish stamp.
R81, 83, 85 Dress
Y26, 21, 11 Hair
E11, 01, 00, 000 Skin
C3, 5, 7 Castle window bricks
C1 for the mortar between the bricks
W5, 3, 1 for the board under Tilda's arm
Your next stop is to see Bonnie at http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com/. If you aren't sure how you got here and want to start at the beginning you need to go to Janice's http://www.cricutconfessions.com/.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
- http://www.cricutconfessions.com/- Janice
- http://jamieisacraftymomma.blogspot.com/ - Jamie
- http://lilbitcreations.blogspot.com/ - Patti
- http://www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/ - Celeste
- http://disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - Melissa
- http://www.justyolie.com/ - Yolie
- http://leahscarddesigns.blogspot.com/ - Leah
- http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com/ - Michelle
- http://karelj.blogspot.com/ - Karel
- http://sneezy1956.blogspot.com/ - Jane
- http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com/ - Bonnie
- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/ - Nicolette