God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Finally got around to playing today this is from the new collection of Magnolia's Sweet Rainbow and this is Edwin Waiting on Fish

He's colored with BG11, BG10 water; bibs are B97, 95, 93, 91;shirt is BG 72, BG75, BG78; His hair is E18, 19, 17, 15, 13; bobber is R35, 37, 39; fishing pole is E23, 25, 27  the paper is My Minds Eye.

Thanks so much for looking!

God Bless,

Jane

20 comments:

Card Crazy said...

He is precious. Your coloring is lovely.
Sue S.

Sharon Caudle said...

I love it! He's so adorable!! Fabulous card!
hugs!

Iulia said...

Adorable card, Jane! How cute is that stamp!
Hugs, Iulia

Only By His Grace said...

Really cute Jane. You have done a very job of this card. Lovely design.
Hugs Maz

Paula said...

Very cute. You did a wonderful job the coloring, looks great:)

Beth said...

Great card, Jane! Wonderful coloring and layout! Have a super weekend!

Christina C. said...

Oh darn, I did not buy this adorable stamp! Now, of course, I am regretting it!!!!!
Your card is awesome....gotta love this cute Edwin!!!

Karen said...

So cute!! Love that stamp! : )

Myra W said...

I didn't realize he was resting on his hand! Very cute, thanks for sharing

Elle said...

This is sooooooooooo cute! I love Edwin and can't wait to get some of the newest collection myself.

Peggie said...

Too cute. Love the layout and colors and embellishments.

Linda Palmer said...

Too cute and great coloring. Love your layout and colors you used. Great card.

Kelly said...

What a really cute card, the colors and Edwin are perfect. I love the fibers you used too. I like this new stamp. hmmm maybe I should order him.

Rene said...

He is SO cute! Love your colors (that plaid paper is AWESOME!) and design...GREAT JOB!
Rene :D

Kathy Gerace said...

Just too cute! Love the way you colored Edwin. Your coloring and layout are great!
Huggeroonies,
Kathy

Unknown said...

Super cute card!!!! Just adorable!!! Great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute Jane! I gotta make him up soon! I love this Edwin! just charming!

Unknown said...

Ah Jane as always you make any Magnolia stunning including Edward!! Love your coloring and colors! Very cute! Hugz!

Danielle Champagne said...

Very lovely card! Edwin is such a darling, and this image is toooo precious. Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I REALLY need to get this image!! He is just too cute for words!! LOVE your coloring!! HUGS