God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Played last night and today.  I love to color it's my way of relaxing so I spend a lot of evenings watching tv and coloring.  Today I finally took the time to sit down and make a card.  I suppose I have about 30 or 40 images sitting waiting for cards.

Today I played with some Odd Girl Images, these were all digitals they were colored with copics and the paper is Graphic 45 Magic of Oz.


8 comments:

Cindy :) said...

Hi Jane, I found your blog on The Outlawz last week and became a follower, just wanted to stop by and leave some love on some of your work here. :)

Cindy :) said...

this is beautful, I love the colours and those images are coloured wonderfully, tfs

Trina said...

Jane, it's so good to see you! ;D I hope you've been feeling ok lately...

Pryn said...

FABULOUS card Jane!!! I love all of the embellies as well as those beautifully colored images!! Have I told you lately that I miss you TONS??? Well, I do!!!

Love you Sistah <3

Creative Mayhem said...

I love your cards Jane! I've followed your blog too. You can't run from me now! :)

Familia de Larsen said...

Wow, I love your work. AWESOME work!

Julie said...

Very nice! You did a great job coloring!!!

Sandy said...

Cute! Halloween seems just like yesterday and now it is almost Thanksgiving!
Sandy